29 November 2008

Thanksgiving Day

What a beautiful day! I have to say we had a very nice Thanksgiving. (Eventhough we really missed family and friends that were out of town.) We started out the day by going to the parade. Even though there was rain in the forecast the Lord blessed us with no rain during the parade. It's kind of funny, towards the end of the parade it started to sprinkle but other than that it was perfect weather. The parade was lots of fun. Danny really enjoyed it. He enjoyed the giant balloons the most and anything that was shaped like a ball really caught his attention. We found the perfect spot right next to a church where we could sit, or stand if people got in our way. It was awesome! I'm surprised more people weren't looking for spots there.

After the parade was over we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Jessup's for our first Thanksgiving meal of the day. It was delicious as usual!

Marlene and Luke

Little Luke is almost as tall as Danny and he's only ten months old!! He's a Jessup for sure.

My poor brother. He got his car stolen at the parade! Talk about a memorable Thanksgiving! I'm so sorry Daryl! Despite it all, here he is trying to enjoy the Cowboys game.

Sebastian and Danny playing with Sulley.

Taking a Thanksgiving nap.

Later that evening we went to my Grandpa's house. It was nice seeing the family.


Samantha and Amanda enjoying a movie.

Josh and Christian

5 comments:

carla said...

Nice pictures. It looks like you all had a terrific Thanksgiving. It kind of made me miss El Paso. :(

Connie said...

What fun! I love the El Paso Thanksgiving parade. Fun, food-filled day...yay for Thanksgiving feasts!

Globe Trotters said...

I love the El Paso parade. Glad you had a family-filled day.

The Jessups said...

How fun! I love the El Paso parade. Excited to see you all in a couple weeks!! Poor Daryl!! YIKES!

--Arnnette said...

I love your parade! How fun. We have the electric parade coming up this weekend.
How terrible for Daryl, did he have full coverage? Send all the family my love.