01 November 2008

Happy Halloween

Ahoy Mateys! This year Danny got to wear a costume that Grandma Jessup made for her boys when they were small. Kendal actually posted a picture of Clifford in this costume on her blog. To see it, click here. Unfortunatley me and Cecilio were party poopers this year and didn't dress up. Did I regret it? Yes. Will I dress up next year? For sure!!!

Here he is with Anita and Tio Pillo.

Anita

Lupe

Here he is with Midnight, my aunt's new dog. He's so tiny!

Notice Midnight falling asleep in Danny's shirt.

My brother Daryl, dressed up as a Dexter survivor.

I thought it was a pretty creative costume!

As a tradition we usually go to our family's homes for Halloween. That way family can see him in his costume. Well upon taking Danny's pumpkin down from the truck I noticed it was VERY heavy. I decided to weigh it just for kicks.......it weighed three pounds!!!

1 comments:

Cass said...

Looks like you guys had a good halloween Marta and rachel look alike it has been so long since we all have seen you!