14 November 2008

New Bike

Wow, thank goodness for grandparents! While my dad was here we went around looking for a bike for Danny and couldn't find anything we really liked, so my dad just left us some money to buy him one. Well we fell in love with this bike we saw at Wal-mart and felt it would be PERFECT! I think we were more excited than he was. He got all of his gear on and he left it on long enought for me to take this picture. Then, he started crying because he wanted us to take everything off. We tried coaxing him to leave it on but he got so upset he even threw his bike (latin temper). Yeah, so.................the revealing of his new bike didn't go so well but he's slowly warming up to the bike again! We're trying to teach him how to pedal. We figure, as soon as he figures that out, we're sure he'll love his new little bike. Thank you Dad!!

6 comments:

carla said...

thank you for telling me how to do the blog list thing. thank you, thank you, thank you. i love danny's new bike. diego got the same one last christmas. too mad we don't live closer, i think they would be good friends.

carla said...

i meant "too bad." sorry

The Jessups said...

How cute and fun!! I can't wait for Stone's first bike!

Connie said...

Cute! With all of his gear, he could joing Stone for football practice!

Connie said...

Sheesh, I'm sure you know I meant JOIN :)

--Arnnette said...

You go Danny! We can't wait to see you again! Ayla will be excited to ride with you. Thank you Papa Nuco! We miss all of you: The Navarro Familia & Papa Nuco!