14 November 2008

Backyardigans Live


  • $100 for a soda
  • $250 for popcorn
  • $500 for parking
  • Seeing Danny's face when the show started....priceless.

Thank you to Grandma Jessup we were able to take Danny to the Backyardigans Live with his cousins Sebastian and Luke. It was such a cute show! The music was really catchy and the dancing was adorable. His favorite part was at the end when a dragon came out. He just kept saying "ma" and pointing at it. Once it left and the show was over he kept nodding his head letting me know he wanted to see it again. When I told him it was over he kind of got upset and kept pointing at the stage. It was so cute. Then..... he started running around the theater.

It was kind of funny cause we dressed Danny in the same shirt that, Tyrone, one of the characters, wears without even realizing it. I had put this shirt on him, with the intention of changing it when he woke up from his nap, but that never happened. It worked out nicely though.

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

How fun! Wish we could have been there!

carla said...

aren't the backyardigans awesome? i think i love them more than my kids do. i love the way they dance. love the pictures. oh, and thanks for the moon gadget. i love it.

Globe Trotters said...

I LOVE the backyardigans. When I was a nanny, I would sneak over to my house with the kids so they could watch it (they were not allowed to watch tv). How fun for kids to grow up with this sort of entertainment- so wholesome and fun.

Connie said...

How fun! I love the Plaza Theatre in El Paso. Danny is so dang cute...and grown up. Also, fun to see Sheldon's cute lil fam! Tell everyone hello for me!