20 December 2008

Santa and Danny

This year, me and Danny attended the ward Christmas party. (Cecilio had to work.) It was beautiful. There was food, singing, tons of kids running around and plenty of people to talk to. There was also a special visitor from the north pole.

I had no idea how Danny was going to react. I figured he might cry, but still, being the evil mother I am, I wanted a picture. So we waited patiently in line and when it was our turn I put Danny on Santa's lap and......he just froze. He wouldn't move. They tried giving him a candy cane but he would not budge. It was so funny. He was so brave! Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

The Jessups said...

How cute!! We got pictures at our ward party, as well, but our Santa was not nearly as good as yours!

Connie said...

Such cute pictures! Danny is not showing much interest in the big man in red!
Kendal, careful! You never know which Santa may read this:)