06 December 2008

The Big 3-0!

I'm 30! For those of you anticipating this age, it's not so bad, really! I feel like a grown up now. I think I actually might like it. I'll let you know. The devastating age for me was 25. I'm not sure why. I felt it was all downhill from there!
For my birthday all I wanted was to be together as a family, so we went to Chili's, and then to the park afterwards. I had a great time! Spending time with my boys was all I could wish for.
This is what I woke up to on my birthday. Danny getting into his birthday cake! He ate so much, it was his breakfast.

Here we are after enjoying a delicious meal at Chili's.

Love this picture! I'm not sure what they were looking at.

This was Danny's favorite slide. I think he went up and down it about twenty times. He probably would of gone more but we had to leave. Before we left, we asked him if he wanted to go down like Superman and he got a kick out of it. He liked it so much that the whole way home he kept saying "Puplah" translation.......Superman. "Danny, did you go down the slide like Superman?" He'd nod his head and say, "Puplah!"

6 comments:

The Jessups said...

Happy Birthday!! Fun pictures! And holy cow on your traffic feed--you have people visiting from all over the world!

Anonymous said...

Good morning!

I hope your day is going to be great!

Lainey-Paney said...

My goodness, that looks like a fun filled day!!!

--Arnnette said...

Happy Birthday Tia Deborah and Baby Daniel! Visit our blog to see our birthday post for the two of you. Love you lot's. Don't forget to click on Happy Feet. You know that's an Oscar dedication without me even stating it.
Love Arnnette
PS..I'm glad you enjoyed your special day with your family. It looked like so much fun. Ayla is mad that we were not there to celebrate the fun. "See Mom, I told you lets go to baby Daniel party, we missed it!" and ran to her room crying. Mom's never win.

Connie said...

Happy (late) Birthday! Glad you had such a fun day with your boys!

carla said...

I'm glad that you had an awesome day!! :)Can I have your address so that I can send you a Christmas card? cmendiola2000@yahoo.com