08 December 2008

Christmas Tag

I'm pretty much tagging anyone who reads this. Rules are you have to copy and paste this onto your blog. Merry Christmas!!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift Bags for adults, wrapping paper for kids. It's fun to see the young kids unwrap their gifts.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I don't even think I would know how to put up a real tree. I've never done it. How sad.

3. When do you put up the tree? Just to give you an idea, my Thanksgiving decorations are still up.

4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's.

5 . Do you like eggnog? Yes.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't remember a specific gift but every Christmas was great!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Kevin

8. Easiest person to buy for? Danny

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Cards, although this year, I'm not sure.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All and any. I especially enjoy the classics like, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Charlie Brown Christmas, Home Alone, etc.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This weekend, maybe.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Ummm, I don't know.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Bunuelos.

16. Lights on the tree? Yes

17. Favorite Christmas song? This is a hard one. I guess I especially enjoy O Holy Night, and Silent Night.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Let's see, Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, is there one named Cupid? I guess that's a no, I can't name them all.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open them at midnight with Cecilio's family and then on Christmas day with mine.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The true meaning of Christmas is lost.

23. What theme or color are you using? Traditional theme.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Hmmm, I'm not sure.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To be with the ones I love and have fun.

0 comments: