06 December 2008

Birthday Boy

Before waking up to being a year older.
Since kids are so eager to help, we started a tradition for birthdays. We thought it'd be neat to have our kids help make their birthday cake. I almost just went out and bought a cake but luckily I couldn't find any Toy Story cakes, so the tradition lived on! Daniel loved it, and made it clear he didn't need any help stirring. Everytime Cecilio would try to help him stir, he'd get really upset and hug the bowl! To see last year's pictures click here.
Ta-dah! Finished product. Not too bad.

We sang to him later that evening, it was so cute watching his expressions.

I've come to the conclusion that Danny's not crazy about attention and when we sang Happy Birthday, it was confirmed. I think he gets that from both of us. It was too funny.

"Another year older, I'm sooooooooo old!"



Putting the tent together. Ooo, what's inside Danny?

Anita and Danny having some fun.
Anita, David and Virginia

"Sorry Danny, all good parties come to an end."
I want to thank everyone for making Danny's day special. Thank you for your phone calls, comments, and visits. He really enjoyed his day.

0 comments: