31 July 2009

Tagged: 10 Things About Me

Thanks to my friend Gladiz, I've been tagged. Hmmmm.....

Think your friends and family know you? Perhaps there are things they are missing! Tag your it! Rules: Things have to be about YOU, not places you've been to, people you know, etc. Whom will you tag? Now, here is the chance for 3 friends to join in.

1. My middle name is Ann.

2. In high school, I was in broadcasting. I liked the behind the scenes kind of stuff like
editing, shooting, etc. I hated being on camera.

3. My first car was a 1986 (I think) Grey Honda Accord. Loved that car! I bought it my senior
year and kept it even after I got married.

4. I was a Girl Scout.....for like a week. Yeah, wasn't crazy about Girl Scouts. Don't get me
wrong, the cookies are great but....just wasn't into it.

5. My favorite color is turquoise or aqua.

6. I'm obsessed with the ocean but afraid to swim in it, although I'll do it anyway.

7. My favorite singer/artist is Jack Johnson...he's amazing!

8. I barely passed my driving test.

9. I want to learn how to sew.

10. My birthday is the day after Danny's.

Wow, that was HARD! Ok, I tag, Arnnette, Carla, and Lily.

3 comments:

Gladiz said...

Hey Deborah! Thanks for playing! These were great!

--Arnnette said...

Ay mujer your killing me. I'm busy with Apronista's Apron Fest. I will post it after the Fest. This way I wont have any posting on top of my contest:)

--Arnnette said...

okay I posted my tag:)
I'm having another giveaway. I celebrated my 100 post. Spread the word and get another entry.

Ciao mija,
ARnnette