05 July 2009

4th of July Day Happenings

For the fourth of July we went to my Tia Marta's house, then we went to the Rosemont chapel to watch the fireworks at night. It was beautiful. The day was perfect. At my Tia Marta's Danny got really brave with his swimming. He decided he wanted to jump off the diving board. Cecilio helped him at first but after that, he jumped I don't know how many times!


Here's a little video of his swimming skills. He's getting pretty good.


Having fun in the sprinkler. We had just given Danny a shower and put on a fresh set of clothes. Luckily I had taken a back up for the back up.

Danny's newest little cousin, Lisandro Guliani. This is my cousin Luis' little baby.

Watching the fireworks. He was mesmerized.


Overall it was a great day. Hope everyone enjoyed their 4 of July!!

2 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oooooh so he gets in the sprinklers NOW! :)

Glad you guys had a great time! I miss fireworks at Rosemont.

--Arnnette said...

Great job Baby Daniel!

Send my love to the Fam. and tell luis his children are beautiful!