08 July 2009

Anniversary Gift

For our anniversary we decided to go to our local pottery shop to make our gift. According to most lists for your eighth anniversary you are "suppose" to give either a gift made of bronze or pottery. We usually don't go by the list but, I've been wanting to go to this little shop since in opened a few years ago and so, what better excuse.

Here's Daniel doing his part to help.

Cecilio drawing up some designs.

Daniel getting into trouble. What is it about water?


Doing my part now, which wasn't much. I guess you can say I supervised mostly.


And here it is, the finished product! A little memento to remind us of our family at eight years of marriage. I'm not sure if you can tell but the waves spell out "Navarro". A nifty little design Cecilio came up with on behalf of my crazed obsession with the ocean.
Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

The Jessups said...

What a fun idea! I love the waves. Very creative!

--Arnnette said...

Finally photos!
I love to go to As You Wish Pottery.
You must have been seasick when you wrote out Navarro because I don't see it...oh wait, theres an "o" at the end...lol:)