19 January 2009

Extreme Makeover: Move That Bus!

Today was the day! The weather was perfect and Danny did beautifully. He just let us hold him without a fight. We got there about noon and the Ruiz family showed up at about 2pm. It's funny but eventhough I couldn't see ANYTHING, I feel some kind of satisfaction in going to support this family. Call me delusional or what you will, but I'm glad I went. Now, if you ask Cecilio and Daryl about it you'll probably get the opposite answer but I'm glad they were there to support me and help me with Danny. They're awesome! I love you guys!

While we were waiting for the shuttle, Danny made a friend.

Go Miners!


It's Eduardo Xol, one of the designers!

This was my view! Of course, with my luck,

the people in front of us had brought chairs to stand on.

Not to mention the signs that blocked our view.

Why was I doing this again? Oh yeah..........

Thanks to Cecilio's arms, we were able to get some good pictures.

I'm not sure who this is.

Daryl thinking, "What am I doing here?"

Balloons!!

They're here! We think.

Some people in front of us left a little early and we were able to snatch some pics of the Ruiz family and......Ty!! Is that really him?

Who knows what awaits them inside! I can't wait to find out.

According to the news, the show is due to air on Sunday, March 15th. How exciting!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Haha...Daryl did not looked amused! But, I'm with you...how neat just to be there!

The Jessups said...

That is seriously soooo neat you got to be there! We love that show. I cry every time. My dad was also there.

--Arnnette said...

Hey thats grandmas birthday! I could not stop laughing at Daryls picture. He could have been watching a game on TV instead of standing there like, doom-tee-doom, let's go.