26 January 2009

Kid Tested, Mother Approved..After the Fact

Story Behind Picture:

I was on a phone call and Danny was sitting on the couch watching tv. I had to go find a paper and pen and while looking, I got distracted a little. Once I was done, I went back to the living
room and found this. What does this mean you ask?

This means he, got off of the couch, opened the pantry door, got the cereal, got back on the couch with the cereal, and plopped back down all in the few minutes I was gone. Sounds simple but this is the first time he's ever gone to the kitchen to get something to eat on his own. Ahhh, he's growing up! It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen!! Had to share. "Kix, you wouldn't happen to need a spokesman would you?"

5 comments:

carla said...

very cute!!

Cass said...

That is awesome! :) Ha good thing he doesn't know where the choclate is hidden, and chose Kix instead!

--Arnnette said...

You go Daniel Son, Does this mean you got tired of waiting for your mama to feed you? Hmmm.

Connie said...

Wait until he figures out how to get the milk out too...YIKES! He's such a cutie...and a big boy!

Anonymous said...

You should send this to KIX. It couldn't hurt!