24 October 2008

Cecilio's Good Fortune

Funny story. About four months ago we lost our mp3 player in Arizona. We took it on our trip and didn't notice it was missing till we got home. I had emailed my sister to ask her if we had left it there but she never responded so I figured it was gone, lost forever. We were kind of bummed because it wasn't like we could go out and buy a new one (this semester is REALLY tight). So anyway, we just cut our losses and moved on.

Well a few weeks ago Cecilio walks into the house with an ipod nano in his hand. "What's that?", I asked. "I won it at work." he calmly replied. Wow, what a blessing! I couldn't believe it. I think he was still in shock to tell you the truth. "Watch now that you have a new one we're going to find the mp3 that's missing in action.", I said. And sure enough, during my sister's surprise visit she gave us the mp3 we had lost over in AZ. So now he has an ipod and I have his mp3. Funny how things work out hu?

Well, the reason I put this on the blog is because Cecilio has never won anything in his life so I wanted to make sure this was well documented. So,

Things Cecilio Has Won

1. Ipod Nano

Congratulations honey! You deserve it. We'll see what's next.

3 comments:

Brei said...

He won you! I think that should be at the top of the list no matter what else he wins! ~Brei (Jensen) Bunker

carla said...

wow!! that's exciting!! :)

--Arnnette said...

HEAR hear! I second the bunkers comment. And to reiterate that I didn't that respond to your email, is not true. That my sister has dementia, is possible, because I did say I found an I-Pod looking thing that I didn't know who's it was. And my sister asked, "Is it a Sanao? or whatever that MP thing was, and I responded, "yes it is". However, since I'm so good at mailing stuff out (sarcastic), I brought to you:) That in itself is a miracle I showed up in El Paso after....to long.
Any ways, Felizidades Chillo! I got excited when the storage jar I made in Relief Society actually came with the candle holder! So I can just imagen how you felt.
Love You In Mesa, AZ
Ciao for now,
Arnnette