08 April 2009

Twilight Update

I know, I know, you guys are probably sick of these but, it's about midnight and I've just finished reading Twilight and Midnight Sun (the part that's on Stephanie Meyer's website), and let me just say, it is definitley official, i am an obsessed, crazy, Twilight fan!! I loved the book and I cannot wait to get my hands on the next one.

As many of you know, I'm not a reader at all. This is probably the first book I've ever read in my whole life from cover to cover, not skimming, or skipping through pages! I looooooved it. Watching the movie is what actually sparked my interest. Thank you to Erica for hosting the Twilight party again. If it wasn't for her, who knows when or if I would of ever started reading the book.

I feel so accomplished now.........sad, I know.

1 comments:

The Jessups said...

hahaha, the Twilight series got me reading again. I hadn't read in a while. Too busy is my excuse. But I started to read again thanks to these books. If you thought Twilight was good, you just wait!! I'm reading The Host right now. Another Stephenie Meyer book. Much different, but very good!