16 April 2009

'Til November


Ok, I can finally get back to my responsibilities, and get some sleep (I hope)! I finally finished the 'Twilight' series. Wow, what a rush. I can't believe how consumed I've become with these books! They're all I can think about! Just look at these pictures I took today. It's so sad!

I'm sure these books are all I'll be thinking about for while! I definitely have to start reading them again though. Just knowing how everything ends gives new meaning to EVERYTHING!

I am not only a fan now, but a die hard fan. I've fallen and I've fallen hard! Not only for the books but for the movie too! The cast was perfect, and I love what they did with the movie. I think I've seen it about ten times already. Pathetic I know!!

You don't know how long I've waited for you

I promise, I will try not to post anything else Twilight, until November..........when the next movie comes out. You guys deserve a break. Ahhhhh, I can't wait!

The end.


1 comments:

Cass said...

Ahh I love twilight!! I watch the movie once a week and I love it!!