02 September 2008

Spend a Morning with Danny

I'm a very busy boy. I play, eat, sleep and then do it all over again. It's sometimes tough being a toddler but I really enjoy it. Today I wanted to share what I do on a typical morning with you.
First, I wake up early and cook breakfast. Today I'm cooking some apple slices my mom cut for me. Mmmmmm, this is going to be delicious.
After breakfast, I step into the bathroom to take a shower.
Nice and clean. Oooooo, it feels good to be clean!


After posing for some pictures, I make my way to the bedroom to get dressed.
Ahhhhhh, what a nice surprise, Neo's in here.
I'll take a few minutes to play with with him before I get dressed.
After getting dressed I play for a while, read a few books and then realize all this work has worn me out. It's time for some rest and relaxation. I pop in a good movie and just relax.

There you have it guys. That is how my mornings usually go. Thanks for stopping by and letting me share it with you.

2 comments:

carla said...

What a great life!!!
You sure are a great mommy.:)
The towel around his waist is adorable.

Globe Trotters said...

Your kid is too cute! He makes me laugh :)