27 August 2008

Tupperware Cabinet

The other day Danny emptied out our Tupperware cabinet and has been doing it ever since. He'll take out EVERYTHING so he can get inside of it. At first it was cute, but after having to pick everything up more than three times a day, I have to say it's lost its "cuteness"! It's a good thing he's cute.

Yesterday, Danny refused to take a nap all day. He wasn't cranky so I figured I'd just let him be and not force the issue. In the afternoon I went to check my email really quick and Danny had gone under the desk to play with Neo, our dog. When I was done, I went to the kitchen and told Danny, "Come on Danny, I'm going to the kitchen." Usually he'll follow me but all I heard was silence. When I went back to look for him, this is what I saw:

He must have been really tired because it took less than five minutes to check my email!

3 comments:

Kaitlin Hakes said...

Too cute! I love it! We sure miss you guys, glad your doing so well. I hope Daniel is enjoying the nursery:)

Connie said...

Hi guys! Kendal set me up a blog while they were visiting a few weeks ago. She put you on my friends and family list. It's fun to see what you're up to and "watch" with blogging eyes as Danny grows and discovers! He's adorable! Hope to see you soon!

carla said...

Don't you just love it when they take a nap like that? He's adorable. I can't find your message on facebook, but I will write soon. I'm not very good at the whole facebook thing. :)