01 March 2011

Catching Up...AGAIN! So Sorry

Wow, I can hardly believe its almost been a year since the girls were born, and how behind I have gotten on this blog! Time to restart it. I'm so sad I missed documenting so many of those moments that make life special. But I'm here now rededicated and ready to start again.

I am just the kind of person that wants everything perfect. I kept telling myself, ok, once I do the dishes, or once I pick up the house, or once Cecilio comes home...I'll work on on the blog. It takes me a while to get it exactly the way I want it you know. Fast forward to a year later and no updates on the blog. With three kids now though, I have learned or am learning shall I say, that everything can't be perfect and if it is, I am usually missing out on something else.

Not to mention that having twins has been crazy!! (That's my other excuse.) it's kind of hard to explain but at the time it has not seemed hard at all. People ask me, "Is it hard?" And I always respond that it isn't nearly as hard as I thought. Sometimes it seems like its been easier than it was with Danny. Looking back now, however, I have no idea how we've done it! Just the feedings alone were so time consuming. If it wasn't for my two boys, I'm not sure what I would of done.

Danny has been so amazing this last year. So patient, and understanding. Going from the only child to the oldest of three has to be hard and he has been so wonderful. There have been so many times that I've had to put the girls before him and he just waits patiently until I'm done. He is such a good boy and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He seriously deserves a trip to Disneyland or something. I have been very impressed by my little man.

Cecilio. Poor Cecilio. He has been extraordinary. From helping late at night with the girls and having to wake up early for work. To watching the girls for me while I take a much needed break, even though he's exhausted too. He has helped so much. If it wasn't for him, I really don't know how I would of done it. He is such a good father and husband. His calmness with the kids has always calmed me down. I am so grateful for that. When the girls were first born people were amazed that I would leave him alone with all the kids. He's just a natural. He's a pro.

So here's to updating my blog. Hopefully I can keep it up!

0 comments: