10 October 2010

Taming the Beast(s)

No I'm not referring to the girls, I'm referring to their hair! Yes it's cute but when you're pressed for time (for church in this instance) what to do?! Either take them like this or be late by doing their hair?


Well, I've found the perfect solution, for fall anyway...





HATS!!


Ella


Emma


Worked like a charm. Little girls accessories are the best! I love them.
(Just so you know we were late to church because we took the pictures. Next week there's no excuse!)

3 comments:

carla said...

oh my goodness! i laughed so hard at their hair. the hats are fabulous. they are so beautiful deborah. i'm kind of glad i don't live in el paso anymore. i would probably squeeze them and hug them so much that you'd want me to get off of them. they are so beautiful. and danny and is getting so big. he doesn't look like a baby anymore.

Laurie said...

So very cute! I could never get my little girls to leave anything in their hair or on their heads - I'm glad that your adoreable twins are more cooperative!

Globe Trotters said...

your baby girls are precious! i cannot believe how fast they are growing. I love their hair, it gives them real-girl sas!