01 October 2010

Mock Photo Shoot

I have been eyeing little tutus since the girls were born. They just look so cute! Well, when I started looking into buying them some I was amazed at how expensive they were especially when buying for two. So I started investigating and came across a video on YouTube showing how to make them. I had to try it. I was surprised how easy and inexpensive they were to make!! I think they turned out adorable, I love them! Here's a mock photo shoot of the kids we did in the backyard. My cousin is going to take professional pictures next week but I just couldn't resist taking a few with our camera.









6 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh my goodness!! they are so cute!!! I made one for a photo shoot for Emerson, but it did not come out this cute! I want to make another one for her 9 month pics, so you need to send me that clip!! Oh they are SOOO cute. I love ALL the hair!!

The Navarro's said...

Thanks Kendal! Here's a link to the clip I used. It was pretty helpful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7aSPMEn7S0

Michelle said...

I LOVE THEM!!! seriously, your kiddos are ADORABLE! I love their cheeks and your son is so grown up! Hope all is well!

Veronica said...

Deborah! They are so beautiful! I could eat them up! These pictures capture such a wonderful spirit about them. Don't you just love motherhood?!

--Arnnette said...

Ayla says, "That is so CUTE! I miss my little cousins!" Tia Arnnete says Ditto. And I can't wait to see them!

The Navarro's said...

Thank you guys so much. I feel so blessed, and yes Veronica, I LOVE being a mother it has been wonderful. How are you doing? Your little one looks so good. His smile is beautiful!