16 November 2009

To Cry or Not to Cry Over Spilt Soy Milk

While I was checking my email the other day, this is what happened. Of course Danny was really quiet so I went over to find him and was greeted by this:
What does this mean? He actually went into the fridge, got himself a cup, got on the table, and served himself milk! My first reaction was to get upset but he looked so proud of himself. I acted surprised and told him I couldn't believe he did it all by himself. He was so proud of himself for the next few minutes, it was so cute!
Of course, he drank about half of it and was done, but he did it all by himself, that was all that mattered to him.P.S. For any wondering why soy milk? He was suffering from a lot of ear infections about a year ago and it was recommended we remove milk from his diet. It's weird but ever since he's been infection free!!

1 comments:

The Jessups said...

What a big boy!!!