16 November 2009

Catch Up 3

Ok, hopefully I won't have to do this anymore, for the next few months anyway. Everything is going great with our family and the pregnancy. I'm starting to finally feel a little better, the nausea is still there, but I can at least function. I'm not sure if I'm feeling better or that I'm just learning to live with it, either way though, I'm doing a lot more than I was a few weeks ago. Such as house work for starters.

The twins are doing very well. (I still can't believe I'm saying twins.) We went in for the major ultrasound about 2 weeks ago, where they check their major organs, fingers, toes, brain, spine, etc, and everything looks great. They are quite active, which is funny because I hardly feel them yet. The technician said that was totally normal but that within the next few weeks...I'll definitley start to feel them. We should be finding out this Thursday what we will be having. This makes me nervous. For some reason I'm fine with any combination but two girls. This terrifies me for some reason. Maybe because I have a boy and that's all I know. Having one girl would be great but two, that scares me a little bit. If it is two girls though, I'll be fine, but I'm kind of hoping for two boys, or a boy and a girl. We'll see. I have a feeling that since Heavenly Father surprised us with twins he might surprise us with two girls while he's at it. We'll see what He has in store for us. Either way, I'm just content that they're healthy so far. A woman's body is an amazing thing. I wasn't sure I'd be able to do this but here we are five months later and I'm still alive, and so are they.

Danny's doing great! It seems he is starting to talk a little bit more. He's actually trying to repeat what we say, and is saying some new words. He is just so stubborn though! Every time we've had to get him tested for developmental delays, they are always so surprised that he is right on or exceeds expectations in all areas, except speech. Usually kids with a speech delay will show delays in other areas but, it seems our Danny is just being stubborn, and has decided to talk on his own terms. In December he'll be starting a class twice a week. It's kind of like pre-school with a focus on speech therapy. I have a feeling he's going to love it, and hopefully he'll start talking soon.

Cecilio is hanging in there. This semester has proven to be quite a challenge, and my pregnancy hasn't helped either. He is doing really well though, considering. I'm still not sure how he does it, but he does, with a smile, and sense of humor. He's been really great. He's really excited about the babies. I love him so much. Just trying to make it to finals!!

So there's a quick catch up session for you guys. Hopefully I can keep up this the blog for the next few months. I don't like these catch up posts.

2 comments:

The Jessups said...

Holy cow! I love allt he updates!! Glad you're feeling a little bit better! Can't wait to hear what you're having this week!!

The Jessups said...

PS--That's great that he's learning more words!