20 February 2009

Avoiding His Medicine

Yay! Danny is doing so much better. Finally! Last night we were trying to give him his medicine and he started doing this. I'm not sure where he got this from but I thought it was so funny. Really, where do these kids pick these things up, seriously! He's been doing the fake cough thing for a while but I guess he put two and two together and tadah, a cute video. Warning: It might be one of those "funny for parents only" kind of videos but hopefully you'll enjoy it.



5 comments:

The Jessups said...

What a funny boy!! Stone has the fake cough down, as well. Any time I say, "are you thirsty?" He starts coughing. I guess that means yes. haha.

Cass said...

Haha! They start young with the fake cough! Watch the video I have on my facebook of Tasmin it is soo funny! Hope he starts feeling better!

Connie said...

Haha...the little smartie! Hope he's feeling better!

--Arnnette said...

I love how he coughs in his sleeve, good job Daniel Son.

Ayla says that he's faking. "mom, he's faking I can tell, he just doesn't want to take his medicine...haha he's funny. he's smart to, I do the same thing too."
Like we don't know already that Ayla is miss Drama / Diva Queen.

Rod Bunch said...

Oohh! thats a precious video, he's a bright one alright. Too cute!