16 May 2011

Enjoying Our Patio

Spring/summer is finally here! My absolute favorite seasons!  The days have been so beautiful and we're so excited to have a place to enjoy them. I'm so grateful for my little house!
Emma and Danny enjoying some crackers and cheese.

Ella joining in on the fun.


Ella
Daniel

Emma
Thank you to my sister-in-law, Lily, for the girls' bathing suits!  They're so cute.  It's funny because we bought Danny's last year and it matches the girls' perfect!  I don't think we could of gotten them to match that well if we tried!

All three of them, having fun.
Ella got in right away, which surprised me!  The water was cold!  She loved it, well, they all did!
Emma
Enjoying some ice pops.
Ella
Danny and Emma

1 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh my goodness! Adorable!! The girls' pig tails put Emerson's to SHAME!! hahahahaha.