22 June 2010

Big Brother







Considering, Danny has adjusted beautifully to his little sisters. He has become so independent and not to mention he is such a good helper. Of course he does have his days but for the most part he's been a champ! He loves them so much, we often have to tell him to give them space because he always wants to be kissing and hugging them. I'm so proud of him. Sometimes I feel guilty because he doesn't get close to the attention he used to, but honestly, I don't think it even bothers him. He's in his own little world playing and pretending to be super heroes! I love him so much.

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

SO cute. I bet he is so good with them!!

Cass said...

I love that they look like they are eating danny! They are naturaly photogenic already! Love it!!

Cass said...

I love that they look like they are eating danny! They are naturaly photogenic already! Love it!!