13 June 2009

Congratulations Nursery Class of 2009

Danny graduated from junior nursery to senior nursery a few Sundays ago.
His teachers had a little ceremony to celebrate the occasion. I thought it was such a cute idea.

Here he is receiving his diploma. It reads
"Certification of Advancement from Junior Nursery-Primary to Senior Nursery-Primary
Presented to Daniel "Danny" Navarro on 31 day of May 2009."






Walking to Senior Nursery



Hopefully he'll do better in senior nursery. He's had a really hard time this past year with staying in class by himself. I'm not really sure if it's been harder on him or his daddy, (whom stays with him in nursery the whole 2 hours!) We'll see what happens. I think he'll like it because he usually loves playing with older kids, but we'll see.....Six more months and he'll be a "sunbeam"....tear, I don't want to even think about that yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Animate por los karts
http://pulguitaatodogas.blogspot.com/
:)

The Jessups said...

WOW!! I can't believe he'll be a Sunbeam in 6 months!! Stone won't be a sunbeam until the FOLLOWING January since his birthday is in the summer! WOW!!

Kaitlin Hakes said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe how big Heidi and Rachels babies are!! That took me by suprise. Nathan just moved into Sr. Primary too two weeks ago!! Oh they would be having so much fun together if they were in there together!!

--Arnnette said...

Congrats Baby Daniel! We're proud of you. Ayla still wants your Tia Arnnette to go to class with her!