23 March 2009

Spring Break 09

Well, even though we weren't able to make it to Arizona this spring break...tear, I'd have to say we had a pretty good time here in good ol' El Paso. Danny made some friends and we were able to catch up with friends. I also found a little side job and started this week. My friend Irma recommended me to a co-worker to help decorate her kids room. We'll see how it goes. This week we painted, and now we're waiting on a few things that were ordered. I'll make sure to post pictures as soon as it's finished.




Dinner with Friends
Katie and Danny

This is Jacob and Pam's daughter Katie. Jacob and Pam are from my Wherehouse Music days. We worked together and it is there that Pam and Jacob fell in love. They've moved around a bit but are finally back in El Paso. It was nice having them over for dinner. Danny and Katie became fast friends.


Fun at the Park
On Wednesday I was able to get together with Carla and Erica. Carla lives in Arlington and Erica lives here. It was sooooooooooooo nice to catch up with them, and as you can tell the kids had fun too.


Danny and his smile.

This is Aaron

Diego with his Elvis lip



Birthday at Chuck E. Cheese
On Thursday we were invited to Aaron's 2nd birthday. Daniel loooooved it. I think he had a lot of fun with Nathan, Aaron's older brother. You know, it's funny but we've noticed that Danny tends to go for the older kids. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, I guess we'll find out. He got really attatched to Nathan, he even cried for him when we left.




Meeting Chuck E. for the first time. He surprisingly wasn't scared at all.


Happy Birthday Aaron!
It's kind of funny but every time we sing Happy Birthday to someone Danny thinks we're singing to him and gets all embarrased.

Hey cheaters!!!!



Wedding
On Saturday, Cecilio's co-worker, Marco tied the knot. It was a nice wedding.
All in all I have to say we had a pretty fun week. Cecilio got a little studying in, (very little) and we were able to stay up late, watch movies, visit with friends, wake up late (kind of) and just relax. Danny really enjoyed having his Daddy home this week. Now, back to reality!

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

Sounds like you had a fun week.

What a fun side job!!

I love that Danny thinks you are singing to him and gets all embarrassed. And of course I love his cute little smile.

Connie said...

What a fun week. Congrats on the job...don't forget to show us pics!

--Arnnette said...

Finally some photos! We miss you. Hopefully you'll make it for the summer break. You sure had fun this spring break. You must post photos of the bedroom you're decorating. Love you lil'sis.

Gladiz said...

Looks like you all had a great time over the break. I'm so excited for you for the room decor job!