10 July 2008

4th of July

Happy 4th of July! What a great reminder of how blessed I am to not only live in this country but to have been born in this country. It is such a beautiful land and I hope to never take it for granted.

This holiday was great. We were able to spend it with family and friends. We swam, we ate, we talked, we enjoyed the fireworks. It was perfect. During the day we were invited to my Tia Marta's 4th of July bash and for the evening we were invited to my aunt Virginia's to see the fireworks. Danny always loves being around family and friends. He really enjoyed himself this year, and me and Cecilio loved watching him have fun.


Sofia and Danny

It's like these kids are posing for the pictures!

Oscar and Luis

Sofia and Daddy

Ahhhh, how precious.

Sofia and Mommy

My lovely Tia Marta

The infamous flag cake. She makes this every year. It is so delicous.

Having some fun in the pool.



Uncle Lupe and Danny

Lupe and Anita



Grandma Espinoza, Tia Lilia, and Grandpa

Samantha was so excited to see Danny.

Maya

Josh and Amanda

Danny enjoying some more cake.

Watching the fireworks from the truck.

0 comments: