08 April 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!




Alright, it's time to reveal a little "embarrassing" tidbit about me. Yes, I was a New Kids On The Block fan. There, I said it. Whew that felt good. I had the posters, the magazines, the bedspread, the pillowcase, if they made it, I pretty much had it.

I think it was in 6th grade when this obsession became a part of my life. I remember me and my friends writing New Kids on the Block all over our notebooks, drawing pictures, singing their songs, it was our life, that's all we talked about.

I didn't think a comeback would affect me very much. It's been almost 20 years. I figured I was over it but now with the announcement of their comeback it just brings back so many emotions and fun memories. Guys, I think things might get crazy again. I wonder if Cecilio would mind a New Kids on the Block comforter and pillowcases?


Yes, I tried to find the corniest picture out there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there ,
I am Emine from Istanbul in Turkey. It was aroun 13-14 years ago that my friend and i really liked them too much. We had their all posters and we bought all magazines for them. Then the group was split up. We were disapointed too much. Now i see them again. It is really nice. Hope to see them in Istanbul